Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My New Bag

I received a new Couch Bag..yippeee!!!
Last week we received our Balikbayan Box from Hawaii (from Uncle Ben and Tita Margie)and a New Couch Bag is for me as a Post Birthday gift (June 2011) hehe!!My sister Ma Phi told me it is "Pang mayaman" (for rich) bag, now I know why? Take a look at the pictures and judge why my sister told that so.
Here are some pix (sorry if not so clear...pix are taken thru my C3 phone)
I appreciates it much. I never thought receiving a new bag from them, for I am only expecting a second hand bag hehe..Well, anyway thanks much Uncle and Tita for the Gift. I surely treasure it....the "pang mayamang" bag (thinking now if I will be using it or just let it on the box and keep it just for me (lol))..
So, your judgement is?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginagamit na yan... huwag mong itago at tiniti-tigan o hina-haplos lang. Bukas o makalawa out-dated na yan or pag nagbakasyon yong sis mong nagwowork sa BIR baka awitan pa yan. Malay mo sa next na birthday mo or Christmas... eh, mga Uncles at Titas mo sa Chula Vista, San Diego at Las Vegas naman ang magbigay o magpadala sa iyo ng mas "maganda" pa diyan !!!

gina lee said...

hahaha, momsy wants it also Uncle...nauna na syang umawit bago pa dumating si madam BIR...medyo sintunado pa nga lang hehe!!

Pearl said...

love the bag! mahal dito yan, kaya hindi ako makabili... nakakapanghinayang kasi, hehe...pero it means, you are very special and loved kaya nila binigay sa yo yan.