Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Hair Style

The last time I had my hair cut , which was really short was after I gave birth...and that was seven years ago…lol… And when my hair grows long I never tried to cut it short again. But for the past few days, I planned a hair rebond soon. Or to have my hair cut short again.
Being a working mom requires much time for everything, for all kinds of stuff from house to work and from work to house, and since second semester is about to start again, I will not only be a busy working mom but also a busy working student mom…haaayyyss…and this “busy me” makes me having no more time to blow dry my hair before leaving the house. So even if my hair is wet, I had no choice but to tie it up. And sometimes, I could no longer comb it (huhu) I even get irritated because it's like I have bad hair days all the time. (and had always a “mahangin ba sa labas” mode).
Anyway, I am mulling over to a three solutions , to have a hair rebond, sport a short hair, or try a curly hair.
For short hair, I am considering Katie Holmes hairstyle
For curly hair, well I have choices here:
I still have a hard time deciding now. Haiizz…. Hope soon I could have a better choice !!!

No comments: