Friday, October 7, 2011

Journal Reunited

I am almost bushed looking for my USB and wanted to give up and start another research for my Philo exam (haiizzz, haven't started anything yet) but I found something that is almost 15 years of age now. It's my college journal.
It was during my high school days that I started writing anything about me, about what I'm doing, about what I feel. I do love writing (I just don't know if I do make sense to what I am writing, anyway I am happy doing it). I love diaries ( might start looking for my old diaries too), and doing journal was introduced to me by my English Professor when I was in second year college and it was fun doing it. (anyway I don't know anything yet about blogging then) and wanted to do it again Now
when I couldn't do it on my laptop because of any constraints maybe. And for me not to forget what I should be writing and should be posting on my blog (and not to start taking Memo Plus)
But I only institute that a diary is not just a journal where we could write anything we want. With the help of my friend (the internet hehe) I am surprise that there are different types of journal. But for now, I will just have my personal journal, my personal diary that will allows me to write about my day-to-day life and personal feelings.And maybe soon I consider having my Dream Journal.
Anyway reunited with my journal is not just to adhere with what I've written before but to have a link of the memories of what my entries are all about.

No comments: